Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome Home, Little Addie!!



My dear friend finally got to bring home her baby today. After months of waiting and a rollercoaster ride of emotions and set-backs, the adoption process is (almost) complete and she can finally start her life with her little family.

This baby is going to be the luckiest little girl on the planet. Her mommy is one of the most remarkable women I know. Thoughtful, kind, generous and probably somehow related to Martha Stewart too. With a kooky sense of humor and a wicked silly streak, Tami can light up a room like no other. I swear we were sisters seperated at birth. Because after all, we share the same *brian*. haha

To adopt a baby and keep the birth family included in her life, is something I don't know I could do. It requires a brave strong couple to take on the challenge and I know, without a doubt, they will pull it off flawlessly.

So here's to you little Addie. May you grow up to be just as beautiful and wonderful as your mommy (and daddy). We love you very much and Payton can't wait to play dress up and have tea parties with you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, here!
Welcome home Addie.

The Pot Watchers~ said...

OMG tears.....just tears flowing so much! I love you too woman! Cheers to little girls!

Unknown said...

Kim, this made me tear up too! How very beautiful - I am so happy for you girls. :) VT

Unknown said...

ahhhhhh you are the best auntie ever!!! We are so lucky to have such beautiful girls in our lives!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said, Kim! They are amazing and that little girl will be loved so very much by her parents and all of her aunties!