Monday, September 22, 2008

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails...

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!

I can't believe it. I REALLY can't believe it! It's so funny to me that I am always about 90% correct with guessing my friends' babies but when it comes to my own, I'm 0-2.

When we got into the ultrasound, the tech told us the baby was breech and she didn't think we were going to get any pictures of the "goods". But just a couple minutes later, the baby moved and she said "oh you're in luck, you're having a boy!" I started crying and asked "ARE YOU SURE?? REALLY?? NO WAY!". I was convinced we were going to have another little girl. CONVINCED! It is such a beautiful thing, we're having a boy! One of each - the perfect little family. Wow! Andy is SO excited.

We spent about 45 minutes watching the screen, seeing his little body all scrunched inside my belly. How life can form to make such perfect little creature is so amazing. And he is perfect too, measuring right on track.

I can finally started planning for a nursery, we can try and find a name we both like... It's such a relief knowing what we're getting. haha

A BOY! It's a BOY!!

4 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

I am so freakin excited for you, I can't even stand it!!!

Christina said...

That is so exciting!! One of each is absolutely perfect (I may be slightly biased)...you are going to have so much fun!!

Wannabe Parents said...

Eeeekkkk I am so excited to have a new little boy to throw pitches too. Of course I might have to wait a few years! LMAO~

Deborah said...

That is SO awesome!! Let the planning begin! :)