Thursday, September 18, 2008

House for sale!

We did it: We FINALLY put our house on the market! After months (hell, YEARS) of remodeling this place, we're finally ready to sell. And I couldn't be more ready. I don't think I've ever cleaned as much as I have in the past week as I have in my entire life! But then again, I'm not exactly Betty Homemaker.

The realtor came by last night and dropped off some temporary flyers for the post/sign out front and put up a few signs in the neighborhood pointing our direction. OH.MY.GOD! We have an Open House both this Saturday and Sunday and a Broker's Open House next week too.

The good news is, is that it went live on Sept 17th. And if any of you know, 17 is our very lucky number as all three of us - Payton, Andy and I- were all born on the 17th (of different months). So maybe it's fate that this is happening on this date. Andy said that hopefully we'll sell by the 17th of next month. HA! I don't really care what day we sell, as long as it does sell!! But if it happens to be on the 17th, I'm buying a lotto ticket. Seriously!

Without further ado: Our House

OH! And PS - tomorrow is the BIG ULTRASOUND!!! EEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wannabe Parents said...

YAY for the House but bizillion YAY for the Big US. I can't wait to hear from you!!

Tanya said...

The house looks GREAT!!! It will sell in no time :) :::house dust:::