Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Night, night"

These were the words that came out of Payton's mouth when I put her to bed last night. My baby is growing up! I guess she has said it for nap time too, so we know she understands it.

She has her own language now, of which we can only understand a handful of words.

-Daddy
-Doggy
-Kitty
-Mama (although I have to beg her to say it)
-Mimi (my Mom)
-Papa (my Dad)
-Shadow (the dog)
-Buhhhl (ball)
-Dank yuh (thank you)
-Night, night
-YEAH
-NO

She talks all the time too - full conversations - with her stuffed animals, to our dog Shadow, to her books, to us, to anyone that will listen! It almost sounds Cantonese. She really tries to tell you want she wants, and just stares at you like "are you going to answer me?" when you're looking at her inquisitively trying to understand. haha It's so cute!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

SO cute! You should take a video of it next time so we can hear it. :)