Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby update: 25w, 4d

I had my monthly OB appointment this morning with Dr. Keys. It went well - I'm measuring right on track, as is the little man. His heart was beating strong at 136bpm. I got an Rx for Protonix to help my horrible heartburn and a flu shot. The second Dr. Keys suggested I get one, my hands started sweating - OMG I hate needles! I actually had to lay down to get the shot, I felt so lightheaded. lol Andy will be reminding me what I wuss I am until I'm dead, I'm sure.

My next appointment is November 19th, in which I get to take my 1hr glucose test. Just shoot me now. They give you 8oz of orange-flavored sugar water that you drink and after an hour, you get a blood draw to see how your glucose levels fair. I failed my 1hr with Payton and had to endure the 3hr test - which is quite frankly, HELL. I puked after the first blood draw and had to START OVER. Blech!! I hope to God that I pass the 1hr test this time around.

So here's a 25w Belly Shot:


My latest obsession is little Ryan's nursery. After much thought, I decided on a vintage "transportation" theme. Really, anything with an old-school vibe to it.

-My inspiration piece, a treasure I found at a local consignment store:


-bedding:


-suitcases:


Hopefully we'll somehow sell the house in the next 6 weeks, find a new place, close on both houses, pack, move in to the new house and then unpack before Ryan makes his debut. That is if all the stars and moon align and we don't go insane before then. haha Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Wannabe Parents said...

Yay for Belly shot!! So darn cute! I love it!!!!
I love the vintage transportation. But I must ask, is that plaid I see? LOL

IdahoGirl said...

You look so gorgeous mama....I love your decorating ideas!

Angie said...

You look amazing!! I love the vintage transportation idea! So awesome! Where is that bedding from? I really like it!