Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

We had a really nice Fourth of July this year. We went to a BBQ at my friend Tami's house in Maple Valley. We finally got to meet her new daughter Addie (see post below), she's so cute and such a good baby! I don't think she cried the entire time we were there. It's so fun to see and hold newborns, especially when I look at Payton and realize how big she has gotten! It's hard to believe she was ever that tiny.



As you can see, Payton wasn't too sure of Addie. She looked at her like she was a little alien, then proceeded to grab her cute little headband and snap it on her head!! OMG!

I pray she's doesn't get jealous of her new sibling - things could get nasty.



And just for the record, I hope #2 looks more like me!! I swear Payton looks more like her Daddy every day!

5 comments:

PurposelyVague said...

LOVE that pic of you and Paypay! And for the record, I think she does look quite a bit like you.

Anonymous said...

I agree with PV (the other PV), there are quite a few pictures I've seen of her that look very much like you.

Unknown said...

Yup I am in agreement PayPay looks like you, not Andy! I love the pic of Payton and Addie, Payton is looking at her as if to say "who the hell are you? This is my show"

Anonymous said...

I see it, too! Besides the fact that Payton is the cutest kid EVER. :-)

IdahoGirl said...

The children are adorable...but you are simply stunning, Kim :)